Trenchless Sewer Line Construction
Sewer emergencies are never pleasant to deal with, so when they arise call the LA Trenchless team to deal with your Lethbridge sewer line needs. Our expert team works quickly and without any fuss at a very affordable cost. We offer advanced trenchless construction services for any property!
Sewer Line Work is Not How You Remember It!
The majority of people probably associate sewer line work with big messy jobs, invasive digging, ruined landscapes of homes or businesses, blocked traffic, and taking ages to finish. LA Trench-less works exactly how it sounds: Trenchless! We use state-of-the-art equipment in order to pro-tect your Lethbridge landscape from intrusion, conducting repairs with minimal invasion.
What is Trenchless?
Trenchless technology—also referred to as “no-dig construction”—is a sub-construction tech-nique used for installing or rehabilitating sewer lines and underground infrastructure with minimal disruption to the ground. This technology is ideal in order to not disturb traffic, businesses or resi-dents of the area affected by sewer line services. Because of the smaller impact on the ground, trenchless construction is generally more cost-effective than traditional exhume and replace methods.
Trenchless Construction Uses a Variety of Different Methods
The methods used by LA Trenchless are ideal for any Lethbridge business owner or resident be-cause they all involve minimal excavation, such as:
- Microtunneling (MTM)
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Pipe ramming (PR)
- Pipe jacking (PJ)
- Horizontal auger boring (HAB)
The method chosen often depends on the area, the weight loads that the surface bears, and the soil characteristics. In areas that have heavy loads (usually urban areas), the water table is often at a shallow depth, therefore making trenchless construction a particularly attractive option in order to avoid the surface from caving in. It is in these cases that you should call LA Trenchless to have your sewer lines installed or rehabilitated.
Benefits of Working With LA Trenchless
- Environmentally friendly: Due to the methods and specialized equipment involved in trenchless construction to install underground infrastructures, there is minimal ecological disturbances and it lowers the carbon footprint of your next project.
- Minimal rehabilitation time: Because the slightest amount of digging is used for trenchless con-struction, the timespan to return the affected area to its original state is decreased in comparison to traditional underground construction.
- Minimal disturbance to surroundings: For the same reasons trenchless is environmentally friend-ly, it is also un-disruptive of homes, businesses or traffic. Trenchless construction zones tend to have a much smaller footprint, if any, because they are often set up in an existing right of way.
- Fast: because of the minimal disturbance to the ground with trenchless construction, projects often take less time to complete, which also avoids headaches associated with larger more inva-sive construction. We are usually able to complete the job in under one day!
- Saves money: We all know the saying “time is money”, and the time saved that we mentioned above also results in saved money in terms of preparation, execution and restoration of the pro-ject. And lets face it, who doesn't like to save money?
Trenchless Construction is Convenient for All Types of Buildings
- Single-family homes
- Multi-tenant buildings
- Historic buildings
- Commercial properties
- …and more
Contact LA Trenchless for Your Quote
Call or email us at LA Trenchless for all your Lethbridge sewer line needs. If it’s an installation or rehabilitation we can find the right service to fit your needs. We offer the same great service at the same low cost regardless if you need us on a holiday, after-hours or on the weekend!